Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm still alive!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything lately.  I didn't realize that it had been over a month since my last post!  Things have been nuts around here!  I had a little issue with fatigue for a while, but I've just about got that under control.  All I wanted to do was sleep, and that isn't possible with two little girls to keep up with. 

The girls have also been super-clingy and haven't been all that happy about me doing anything without them.  So, I haven't been spending much time at the computer.

For those of you that are waiting for me to get the Nook and e-Reader covers into production, I really have been working on it.  I keep running into small snags here and there, finding an affordable magnet supplier, working on the process so that it doesn't take sooooo long to put them together, making sure the end result is of the highest possible quality, etc.  I don't want to spend hours on end on something and have people buy it and it wear out prematurely.  I'd rather not sell anything than to try to sell something that's just "cheap".  So, please be patient.  I'm working on it as much as I can (and as much as the younglings will let me).

Kaylee turned three years old on Saturday!  She's such a big girl.  It's really hard to believe.  Aby is talking up a storm, and learning her colors (at 17 months, I think that's pretty good!).  They both want to help mommy cook all the time, which is cute but sometimes hinders the whole process a bit.  But, they gotta learn, right?

As far as us local folks getting together, you tell me.  We have both cars back, so no transportation problems there.  Just let me know what you guys want to do and I'll make it happen.

How have you all been? I've missed everybody, so let's catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment