Sunday, March 27, 2011

Conspiracy meeting, Tuesday, March 29

Please forgive me for not making this post yesterday, things have been crazy around here. I'm doing this from my phone as it is while I rock my little one to sleep.

The plan is still to meet on Tuesday at Kimberly's house.  The original planned time was 4:00, so we'll stick to that one, too.

I know we haven't organized much in the way of food, but I'm planning on making up some rice krispy treats, just because I have an over abundance of cereal.  If anyone else wants to bring something, that's all good, just leave a comment.

For those of you planning to attend, I think it would be better to give out the address via phone or email, so send me an email.

I would love it if you guys would bring some of your handiwork with you to show off!  Also, bring your calendars so we can get our dates matched!

See you there!

Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Samantha email me the names attending and I'll email my address and directions. I'll have water, tea, and I have some Sprite and Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my daughter will be there. Not sure if I will be able to bring anything this time. This week is crazy already.

    ReplyDelete