Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just a quick update

We did manage to rearrange our living room over the weekend!  Only one small piece of furniture didn't fit the way we wanted to, but we switched it out for something else we had.  We streamlined several things, and were pleasantly surprised with several little things here and there.  Just a few more tweaks here and there (mostly kid-proofing related), and a little more decorating and we'll be finished!

I had to crawl through the attic to move the cable, and I must say that my body is not used to contorting like that anymore!  I was sore for three days afterward, but I'm much better now. 

Since we moved two desks out of my craft room/laundry room, now that room needs rearranging, which I'm psyched about!

I am working on something for artwork for the living room (possibly), but I don't have anything ready to show yet. I still don't know if we're going to go through with it, but I'm trying to make a mockup for hubby to look at and see if he likes it.

The girls have been extra clingy this week, and I'm not sure if it's because they were gone to grandma's house for 4 days in a row (coming home at night, of course), or if they haven't gotten used to the new living room arrangement yet.  Either way, it's been hard to get ANYTHING done.

More to come soon!  I have a few things bumping around in my head that are asking permission to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment