Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A wrench in the works.

Hubby's new computer came in yesterday, and it looks really cool.  However, it's such a big honking monster of a computer tower and won't fit in the space of his computer desk.  *sigh*  Now we're trying to come up with some kind of idea to make it all work.  The computer looks really cool, and I wouldn't mind seeing the front of it, but I don't want it out in the middle of everything, and most definitely can't have it accessible to little hands.  Modifying his current computer desk (which I modified enough by attaching a piece of beadboard paneling to the back to hide cords since it's not against a wall) isn't going to work all that well.  The only thing I can think of is to look for another computer desk that will accommodate the tower, or build one.

*headdesk*

Well, I did say this was all going to need a little tweaking, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment