Monday, April 4, 2011

Trip to the Zoo!

Okay, even though this is a craft blog, I'm still going to show off my younglings.

Today, we went to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC.  The girls had a great time, and now we're all exhausted.

We did get some pretty darn good pictures, and this is a good a time as any to learn how to put pictures into a post, since I haven't done that yet.  ;-)

Aby still likes the meerkat exhibit.  She liked it in November when we went last time.  I'm sure it's because the meerkats are cute, but I think the plexiglass wall helps, since little shorties like her can actually see through it clearly.


Ooh!  Aby found her shadow and had to dance with it for a minute.



Kaylee actually fed the giraffe herself.  She didn't freak out.  I was so proud.

Kaylee insisted on checking the map after each exhibit, and she and daddy planned out where we were going next.  

Kaylee with her grandma, Vicki

After we finished up at the zoo, we went to Fuddrucker's for lunch.  Yum. 

I managed to drive us all home without falling asleep at the wheel or getting a speeding ticket.

It was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. So glad yall had a good time!
    i need to take sophie there again...
    is there anyway we can post a blog or pics on here? or just u?
    -Brandie-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can find out what to do about you posting something here. What is it that you want to post? You could always start a blog for yourself, then let me know and I can refer to your blog... I think there's a way to make a "guest post", but I gotta figure out how to do it. I'm still new to all of this, so I'm figuring it out as I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, how old are your girls?

    ReplyDelete