Saturday, April 30, 2011

Reminder for our next meeting

Don't forget, we have scheduled our next meeting for this Tuesday at 1:00 at Kim's house in North Augusta.  Please let us know if you need directions.  I'm bringing my little ones and the craft supplies, if you guys want to bring snacks or anything, go for it!

Also, I would love it if someone could take some digital photos of the process while we're together to post a tutorial on the blog.

Do any of you have pics you would like to post?  Let me know!

Can't wait to see y'all!
Samantha

2 comments:

  1. I am going to need directions. are the kids about Kenzie's age? She is 18 months. I just ask bc she needs people her age lol...she met the first person her age the other day and had so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls are 2 1/2 (almost three) and Aby will be 15 months on the 10th. Brandie's little girl is about the same age, and if Ashley comes, she has a little boy near the same age as well, so you're in the right place!

    I'll ask Kim to email you some directions.

    ReplyDelete